Dr. John D. Rodrigues is a classical homoeopath practicing at his 3 clinics in Mumbai. He has a busy practice in Classical Homoeopathy for last 28 years and is running his clinic under the name “Centre for Scientific Homoeopathy”. He has treated more than 40,000 patients so far.
Dr. John Rodrigues has graduated and received his L.C.E.H from BOMBAY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, MUMBAI (now known as Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathy Medical College) in the year 1985. He also acquired doctorate in alternative medicine (M.D) He is an experienced classical Homoeopath practicing since the year 1986.
He has a well found theoretical background and extensive practical expertise in various fields like paediatrics, cardiology with ECG analysis, Diabetes, Nephrology, Dermatology, Rheumatology and emergency medicine along with the experience and expertise in Homoeopathy field.
He has documented cases of Chronic renal failure, diabetes and its complications, tuberculosis, Asthma, Hypertension, Psoriasis, Psychiatric Disorders, Pneumonia, Nephrotic Syndrome etc.
He has vast practical experience in treating cases of Diabetes, Renal failure, Vitiligo (leucoderma), Psoriasis, Hypertension, Tuberculosis, Pschiatric Disorders, Bronchial Asthma and various other acute as well as chronic incurable diseases mentioned below.
He makes his patients comfortable by clarifying their doubts and explaining them in detail about their illnesses. Follow ups are regularly monitored and evaluated by him and his team of doctors.
He specializes in Treating :
- Hypertension / Diabetes
- Psoriasis / Lichen Planus / Vitiligo
- Renal Failure / urinary Tract Infection
- Nephrotic Syndrome / Psychiatric Disorders
- Urticaria / Allergic Disorders
- Autism / Dyslexia / ADHD
- Arthritis / Oesteoarthritis
- Malaria / Typhoid / Jaundice
- Epilepsy / Tuberosclerosis / Conulsions / Paralysis
- Thryoid Disorders / PCOD / Fibroids
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Tuberculosis / Bronchitis / Asthma
- Cancers / HIV / Hodgkins Disease
- Spondylosis / Ankylosing Spondylitis